Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness

I find the current state of the box office to be such a sad subject. With the way that firstly Kick-Ass was received months back and now Scott Pilgrim I think that something is inherently wrong with today's movie goers. For those that don't know this weekend Scott Pilgrim opened at #5 in the box office, which is quite disheartening when the reviews for the movie are so positive. It seems that the modern movie goer just wants to take the safe bet and not branch out and see movies that try things differently. It just boggles my mind because I know if they saw that different movie, like Scott Pilgrim it would completely and utterly blow their minds. Well that's just my 2 cents /end rant.

Stay Frosty,
Vash

1 comment:

  1. I saw it. Good movie. I've also seen just about every movie this summer except Kitty Galore. I don't care what the box office says...

    ReplyDelete